Friday 15 February 2013

I finally finished my music magazine front cover, here it is:
this is a music magazine for a "niche" audience because it will be pretty specific and specialized.
It will all be about music production with independent and open source software from all around the world.
The idea that i want to give is that in every issue there will be something about an emerging band, software tutorials and news about this world in general.
I am a musician myself and I am interested in this kind of stuff, but I'm not the only one.
On the internet there are blogs and tutorials, but the problem usually is the quality and the reliability. another problem is the software used: there are tons of usable software but the majority are commercial and quite expensive. In this magazine only free software will be used for tutorials so that is freely usable and downloadable by anyone.
Another  promotional feature for this magazine would be to put a bar code that can be scanned with smartphones that redirects the reader to a website where there will be video tutorial and Souncloud links to new music and tracks made by amateurs and professionals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment